Sims expansion pack beats Star TrekSims expansion pack beats Star Trek Online in Feb NPDs The NPD h

« Older   Newer »
blues321
view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 10:01

Sims expansion pack beats Star Trek Online in Feb NPDs
The NPD has released its list of February's 20 best-selling PC titles. With a string of high-profile PC releases including Star Trek dvd Online and BioShock 2, the list this month is a little more varied than the Sims and Warcraft love-in the NPDs usually show. Here's the monthly results:1) The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff--released Feb. 20102) Star Trek Voyager dvds Online--released Feb. 20103) The Sims 3: High-End Loft Stuff--released June 20094) Star Trek Voyager dvd Online Collector's Ed.--released Feb. 20105) BioShock 2--released Feb. 20106) EverQuest II: Sentinel's Fate Expansion Pack--released Feb. 20107) Mass Effect 2--released Jan. 20108) World of Warcraft: Wratch of the Lich King--released Nov. 20089) The Sims 2 Double Deluxe--released Nov. 200810) The Sims 3: World Adventures--released Nov. 200911) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2--released Nov. 200912) World of Warcraft: Battle Chest--released Sept. 200713) EverQuest II: Sentinel's Fate Expansion Pack Collector's Ed--released Feb 201014) IGT Slots: Texas Tea--released Sept. 200915) The Sims 3: Collector's Ed--released June 200916) Dragon Age: Origins--released Oct. 200917) Mumbo Jumbo Assortment--released July 200918) World of Warcraft--released November 200419) Aliens vs. Predator--released Feb. 201020) The Sims 2: Fun with Pets--released Jan. 2010
So technicallyStar Trek Voyager dvd Online was outsold by a Sims 3 content pack. There is a possibility, however, that the combined The 67th Annual Golden Globes box set disney movies are children’s favorite show and COLD CASE dvd is good show about men,Two and a Half Men dvd my favorite show is Two and a Half Men dvd The 67th Annual Golden Globes welcomed Ricky Gervais as host at a gala at the Beverly Hills Hilton, and it wasn´t long into his opening monologue before NBC COLD CASE dvd show is the best populor show on tv box set disney movies brass were doubtless holding their breath, hoping that jokes about his penis and its relative size didn´t go too far. Too late. But things settled down and the winners, true to tradition, were full of emotion and impromptu remarks. The most unusual thank-you went out to Jeff Bridges´ Mad Men Season dvd longtime stand-in, Lloyd, and perhaps the funniest acceptance speech came from surprise winner Robert Downey, Jr., who did a "no thanks" speech instead. As for biggest surprise winner, that would be las vegas box set"The Hangover," for Best Motion Picture-Comedy or Musical. House MD dvd and the pop king Michael Jackson ultimate collection music, cds The Beatles Collection dvds is also classical music. las vegas dvd series is a tv show about the city One Tree Hill dvd is suit for students in college love One Tree Hill dvd
1.Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture
Charmed dvd and the show True Blood dvd season what’s more the The L Word dvd is about the women love Bones Season dvd 2.Best Actress in a Television Series, Comedy or Musical
Toni Collette(Winner) Glee series dvd and the show Star Trek Voyager dvd tv series Criminal Minds dvd 3.Best Supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television Doctor Who dvds and the show Farscape season dvd sci tv also include Ghost Whisperer dvd Smallville season dvd John Lithgow(Winner) Dexter DVD season Boston Legal dvd 4.Best Animated Feature Film
CSI Miami Season dvd the show prison break dvd is very populor in 2009 5.Best Actor in a Television Series, Drama Simon Baker
'The Mentalist'
Michael C. Hall(Winner)
Mash dvd Season the classical show The Tudors dvd 6.Best Actress in a Television Series, Drama Lost Seasons dvds Julianna Margulies(Winner) Audrey Hepburn Collection dvd the most beautiful women NCIS season dvd 7.Best Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television
'Grey Gardens'(Winner)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvds 8.Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy Battlestar Galactica dvd season 9.Best Actor in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television Warner Bros cartoon dvd Kevin Bacon(Winner) Law and Order dvd tell the Tales from the Crypt dvds story Supernatural DVD and the series Monk dvd season both 10.Best Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television South Park dvds Drew Barrymore(Winner) 24 dvd season 11.Best Screenplay - Motion Picture 'Up in the Air'(Winner) Family Guy dvd season 12.Best Actor in a Television Series, Comedy or Musical
Gossip Girl dvds and the tv show Greys Anatomy dvds 13.Best Foreign Language Film 'The White Ribbon'(Winner)Desperate Housewives dvd Season and the men show CSI Miami Season dvd and the tv show Medium DVD 14.Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television Scrubs dvd Chloe Sevigny(Winner) Supernatural DVD 15.Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture True Blood dvd season Christoph Waltz(Winner) How I Met Your Mother DVD Best Director - Motion Picture Charmed dvd James Cameron(Winner) Gilmore Girls dvd season Best Televison Series, Comedy or Musical Criminal Minds dvd 'Glee'(Winner) Law and Order dvd 15.Best Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical Buffy and Angel Series dvds The Hangover'(Winner) The Shield dvd season 16.Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama Boston Legal dvd 17.Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Comedy Rurouni Kenshin dvd Robert Downey, Jr. (Winner)The Closer dvd 18.Best Actor in a Motion Picture, Drama Rome dvd box set Jeff Bridges(Winner)
19.Best Motion Picture, Drama 'Avatar'(Winner) 'The Hurt Locker' 'Inglourious Basterds' and the sci show or the historical show Rome dvds and the spy show Dollhouse seasons dvd and the tv series Sons of Anarchy Seasons dvd or the comedy Two and a Half Men dvd the main character is in prison , and the next season of Two and a Half Men dvd may be later Apprentice DVD One Tree Hill fans are more determined than ever to keep their favorite show on the air for one more year! Chuck Seasons dvd We here at HollywoodLife.com are pretty big fans of One Tree Hill and it looks like all The Unit Complete season dvd of YOU are, too! Over the past week, you’ve been commenting on our site and even tweeting to Bonnie Fuller’s Californication dvd box set We hear your cries, and though we sadly don’t have too much say over what gets picked up, we can direct your Little Dorrit dvd attention to a special petition addressed to the network. Some dedicated fans have rallied together to create this petition, The Office Seasons dvd which has already gathered 8,996 votes (as of Feb. 21), just 1,004 votes short of their goal. So if you’re a fan, make your voice heard! Tell The CW you’re not ready to say goodbye to Angel dvd season We’ve already expressed OUR love for the show , so now it’s time for The CW to hear how YOU feel about it! box set The Mentalist 'Survivor dvd box set: Heroes dvd season vs Villains' recap: More Like Heroes dvds vs Heroes dvd! 30 Rock dvd box set I'm not gonna lie: From start to finish, this was a pretty intense episode of Survivor dvd box set. I'm not gonna lie: From start to finish, this was a pretty intense episode of Survivor dvd box set. The Wire dvd box set I'm not gonna lie: From start to finish, this was a pretty intense episode of Survivor dvd box set. Oh, I'm sorry. Was that too much?The X Files dvd I was just taking my lead from James and thought that to successfully get my point across that I needed to repeat myself a million times for no particular reason. You know what I mean… Y'ALL? Federico Fellini Complete movies dvd That's another thing: I have never seen more scrutiny over the alleged use of a contraction in my entire life. I have some vaguely southern roots and bust out the word Leverage dvd box set y'all" from time to time, and I'm usually mocked for doing so, but never has the inclusion or omission of such a word caused such a brouhaha. Entourage complete season dvd Now was that a great Tribal Council or what? James dissing Stephenie. Stephenie talking back to James. Colby jumping in and calling James out like he was taking on Transformer DVD Box set Jerri Manthey circa 2001. Then Tom jumping in and staring down a man twice his size. And there is nothing — nothing! — I love in the entire Survivor dvd box set Little Einsteins dvd universe more than someone still talking smack even after her torch has been snuffed. Before she took that long lonely walk down the blue-lit corridor of death, Steph turned back to James and said "Some advice. Next time 'ya'll' lose a challenge, lois and clark series dvd a little less cursing off your tribe might help." To which James offered the somewhat lame comeback of "Keep your mouth shut." (Something he had been unable to do ever since they lost the challenge, I might add.) 24 hours dvd season My immediate thoughts upon taking in this whole scene were as follows:
Thought #1: Did I just witness a bona fide bout of Roid Rage? Brothers And Sisters dvd Thought #2: I bet producers off camera were high-fiving each other like crazy the entire time. And then feeling mildly embarrassed and wondering if they should have fist-bumped instead. The King of Queens dvd Thought #3: What the hell are Stephenie and Sugar gonna talk about in the sequester house? I'm not sensing a lot of common ground there. I think it begins and ends at the letter S.The West Wing dvd Thought #4: Was Colby's lip quivering when he called James "bro"? And who still uses the word "bro" anyway? (The same people who high five, perhaps?) The Vampire Diaries series dvd Thought #5: Why does Amanda need glasses at Tribal Council? Is that to combat her image as one of the stupidest Tribal Council performers ever? Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Thought #6: You know, Amanda doesn't look bad in glasses.
Thought #7: Then again, Amanda doesn't look bad withoutglasses either.
Ugly Betty dvd season Make no mistake: This Father Ted season dvd was an insanely satisfying Tribal Council. Sure, we've seen sniping and shouting at T.C. The Prisoner dvd release before, but not from a tribe consisting of the most popular and allegedly likable contestants ever. Merlin dvd box set I haven't seen Heroes go so downhill so fast since NBC decided to teleport Masi Oka back to 17th century feudal Japan. ER dvd season (Oh, snap!) But it wasn't just the angst and anger I loved; it was the stakes that were so clearly laid out. The first boot for the Chappelles Show dvd box set the show Heroes vs Villains, but rather Heroes vs Heroes (with the Villains all back sitting Torchwood dvd season around the campfire singing "Kumbaya"), and watching these pristine personalities get down and dirty in the process was a treat. Okay, let's back it up a bit and take it from the top. Mad Men dvd Season " star Christina Hendricks isn't happy with all the talk about her famous curves.

Despite her considerable accomplishments as an actress, Hendricks says the only thing people focus on is her voluptuous physique. La Femme Nikita DVDs "It kind of hurt my feelings at first," she told New York magazine. "Anytime someone talks about your figure constantly, you get nervous, you get really self-conscious. "I was working my butt off on the show, and then all anyone was talking about was my body. Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set self-conscious. "I was working my butt off on the show, and then all anyone was talking about was my body."

So why are they all talking?

She's a "big" girl, at least HEX Complete Season dvd and the show for children Harry Potter films dvd or the show Superman Series dvd according to a New York Times blogger who came under fire for criticizing the actress' figure at this year's Golden Globe Awards. Others simply refer to her as classically, gorgeously curvy, since she's obviously far from large. Star Wars The Clone Wars DVD Hendricks, who plays the AMC show's office manager Joan Holloway, started her career as a model, mostly for catalogues. Right now, she's proud to be part of such an acclaimed show. Dirty Sexy Money dvd season and the series ally mcbeal complete dvd "Lots of television actors use the down season to go out and get creatively fulfilled, but I feel the opposite," Hendricks told the mag. "Anything else I get to do is just icing." the oc season dvd The actress, 34, just wishes more people would focus on that fine work nip tuck season dvd "It leaves a bad taste in my mouth," she says of the particular attention she gets. "Back when I was modeling, if someone said, ‘I'm fasting,' I would say, ‘Can't we talk about something else?' "ounced for the event as it approaches. Burn Notice dvd season One Tree Hill" scraps the lighthearted fun of the last episode with an installment full of crying and (impending) death. Fun! Sex and the City dvd season The James-Scott clan spends the beginning of the episode dealing with Taylor's pity party after being dumped by David. Seriously, though.Get Smart series dvd Dating your sister's very recent ex and then expecting her to feel sorry for you when he dumps you? Taylor just might be a sociopath. Ben 10 Alien Force dvd Everyone ends up at Clay's house in an attempt to avoid Taylor's insanity when Haley's mom (Bess Armstrong) shows up! Considering this is the first time we've seen her since season one (I think?) Golden girls season dvd it's quite the surprise. Also surprising is her showing up at Clay's house, considering there is no actual reason she should know where that is and that he entire family is there. Unfortunately, though, she's not there just to catch up with her daughters. Without A Trace dvd season She's there to announce her impending death. Understandably, the James sisters don't take it well, but poor Haley seems to get the worst of the deal when her Band of Brothers DVD mother explains she needs to be strong for her sisters, so everyone doesn't fall apart. Sounds like a terrible thing to ask someone to be, honestly. 7th heaven dvd Julian is busy directing his movie and is spending a lot of time working on getting the best acting out of Alex. Meanwhile, Paradox dvd Season he and Brooke are still navigating their working relationship. They seem to have settled on "friendly, yet with an intensely Britney Spears dvd uncomfortable level of longing involved." The only thing keeping those two apart is Brooke's pride, Vanished dvd Also in this episode: Millie finally gives in to her recovery and shares at a NA meeting, Alex is still randomly sad/amazing/insecure/confident, and she sleeps with Alexander. (Seriously, I can't figure her character out lately.)
Random thoughts: Project Runway dvd I don't know why, but I really hate Grubbs, the wise, drink-predicting bartender. Twin Peaks dvd Why was he in so many scenes tonight, anyway? And why does it feel like he is this close to having his own storyline? JAG dvd collection
sales of STO and its #4 ranked collectors edition may have been enough to push it to the top slot, but the NPD doesn't combine sales of regular games and associated bundles, despite the fact that it does so for its monthly console rankings. As an MMO, we're sure STO will enjoy more of a long tail in terms of sales, so we look forward to seeing it on the NPDs for months to come.

0 replies since 16/3/2010, 10:01   518 views